Our natural looking and organic spray tan will have you glowing from head to toe. Our qualified makeup artist is available for makeovers for every occasion from Weddings to Balls and everything else inbetween. For our makeovers we use New Zealand made and certified organic mineral range Sabore
All makeovers include complimentary express lashes
• Make sure you shower and exfoliate well the day before your tan
• Do not apply any moisturizers or fragrances after showering as these can form a barrier to the spray tan solution and will reduce the ability to apply an even colour all over.
• If you normally wax, make sure you do this at least 1 to 2 days before your tanning treatment.
• If you normally shave, make sure you do this prior to coming in.
• Wear loose, dark clothes to your appointment as you don’t want anything tight that will rub where the tan is developing on your skin. For females – if you can go without a bra afterward for a couple of hours, all the better.
• Bring jandals or similar open-toed shoes to wear afterward.
• Ideally wait 4-6 hours after the spray tan as been applied before you shower – the longer you leave it the darker the tan will be (do not leave on for longer than 8 hours though)
• Try not to get caught in the rain following your appointment as raindrops may distort where the tan has been applied and you may end up with small white dots where the rain has landed.
• Likewise, avoid washing your hands or feet following your treatment until the 2 hour mark has been reached.
• Try not to get too hot and sweaty immediately afterward (no gym sessions or running until after you have showered!).
• Until you shower, wear loose baggy clothes to ensure the tan can develop freely and not be rubbed off by tight waistbands or bra straps.
• Once you have showered, you will notice the bronzer washing away, leaving you looking tanned and glowing underneath. From this point on hydration is the key! Please note: the tan will continue to develop even after the shower, so do not be alarmed if you’re not as tanned as you expect to be.
• The tan will continue to develop over the next 24 hours.
• Keep skin well moisturized following your treatment as this will increase the longevity of the tan as well as ensuring that it fades evenly and doesn’t become patchy.
• Try and use a non-abrasive skin wash so that the tan is not stripped away by the chemicals in your soap or shower gels.